There’s a lot to think about when it comes to sex and relationships. That’s why we’ve compiled this resource center full of information on everything from safe sex and pregnancy to how to deal with relationship issues and what your options are when it comes to enjoying good sex.
We’ve also included tips on dating etiquette, as well as tips for both men and women looking for love. So if you’re looking for answers or guidance on anything related to lovemaking or going steady, keep reading!
Relationship Help – Men’s Issues
Men’s issues are often different from women’s issues. Men are less likely to seek help, and more likely to suffer from mental health issues and commit suicide than women. In addition, men are more likely to be victims of violence.
- Depression/anxiety/mood disorders
- Self-harm (cutting)
- Sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction)
Sex education is important for all of us. It’s a topic that can be difficult to broach, but it’s something that you need to talk about with your kids if you want them to understand how their bodies work and why certain things are OK and others aren’t.
You can start by asking questions like:
- How do babies come into the world?
- If a baby were born today, would it be able to go outside?
- What kinds of toys should we give our children when we’re babysitting so they’ll have fun while we’re away from home (and so they don’t get bored)?
- What do I need in order not only to survive but thrive as an adult human being (i.e., what kind of food should I eat)?
Your sexual health is important. Your body needs regular checkups, and it’s important to find a doctor who will keep you up-to-date on your health. Here are some questions to ask before you visit the doctor:
- What tests do I need?
- How much does this cost?
- Do I need an appointment?
If you’re having trouble finding a good sexual health doctor, there are several resources available:
- The American Medical Association has a directory of physicians who specialize in various areas of medicine (including sex), which also includes information about hours and locations. You can search by city or state here: http://www.ama-assn.org/specialties/primarycarephysicians/.
- You may also want to ask friends or family members if they have any recommendations for someone who specializes in treating sexual issues; sometimes people know other people well enough that those relationships end up being useful when it comes time for finding someone new! If nothing else works out well enough though then maybe try just looking online…
Safe Sex and Pregnancy Help
Using a condom is the most effective way to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs). It’s also the safest way to prevent pregnancy. There are many types of condoms available, but the two most common are male and female condoms. Each has its unique setup process, so you’ll need to know how to use each one before getting started!
The following tips will help you get ready for safe sex:
- Use a new condom every time you have sex or if you’re about to ejaculate inside someone else’s vagina or anus (vagina). If your partner puts on their condom, make sure they’ve done it correctly by checking that there’s no air in between her outer labia and inner labia lips;
- This means there shouldn’t be any gaps between them at all! This can cause problems later on down the road when trying something new like anal penetration while wearing one because then there could be pressure put directly onto her cervix which might hurt her more than usual since it hasn’t been used before now.*
Dating is a great way to meet people, but it can be intimidating. Don’t be afraid to approach someone you are interested in! Remember that it is okay to ask someone out on a date or even just hang out with them for a little while. Be yourself and have fun!
We’ve got answers to all your sex-related questions.
If you’re looking for answers to all your sex-related questions, we’ve got ’em. We have a wide range of resources, including videos and articles that will help you take control of your sexuality and get the most out of it.
We also offer a variety of surveys that can help you learn more about yourself and find out what kinds of things work best for you in bed.
We hope that these tips have helped you discover a little more about the sex-related issues you may be facing. Remember, if you need further support, there are always plenty of resources available to help. You can also reach out to us at any time with questions or concerns!